Wednesday, October 29, 2008

So here's what imma gonna do...

Again, I apologize for the lack of updates. I've said in my previous post that I'll be actively blogging again, but recently, real life has kinda gotten in the way of that. Sigh.

Anyhoo, all is not lost, though. Talks about getting a proper webhost and migrating this blog are still ongoing, and may actually push through before the year ends. Heck, I may even end up giving it to myself as a Christmas present. So, again, I ask for everyone's patience as I try to navigate through a whole lot of things going on with me right now.

However, I DID say that despite the hiatus, I never stopped taking pictures and I haven't completely stopped making food posts... possibly because I never stopped eating, either. Therefore, I've decided that while I'm working on straightening everything out, I can still share with you all the food trips that I've had while I was away from this blog.

I'll pick up from where I last left off, so if things seem a little old, chances are... it probably is. I'm just seriously hoping that you haven't seen it before. I'll try to make up for it later. Kthxbai. XD

No comments:

 
All of the content that can be found on this blog is the property of the owner unless stated otherwise. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License. Some rights reserved, Kristine Cacas, 2007.

Site design by Ian Lemuel Comandante.