Wednesday, May 23, 2007

One for the road! Pancit and tamagoyaki bento!

Hehe... I'm off to a long-overdue vacation tomorrow morning, and I won't be back until the evening of the 27th, so I figured that I'd make one post before I leave for the wonderful beaches of Puerto Galera. Hehehe... (I know, I've been mentioning it all over the place, over on my main blog. I'm really excited about the trip. :D)

Anyway, here's something that's pretty simple.

- Instant pancit canton, sprinkled with plum-flavored furikake (just for an extra kick)
- Tamagoyaki slices (it's that brown because I added a bit more soy sauce than what most cookbooks would recommend. :D)
- tomato slices to sort of cancel out the saltiness of the pancit and the tamagoyaki.


Just a couple of more pictures...




And I'm off!! ^___________^

No comments:

 
All of the content that can be found on this blog is the property of the owner unless stated otherwise. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License. Some rights reserved, Kristine Cacas, 2007.

Site design by Ian Lemuel Comandante.