Monday, October 09, 2006

Hot meal on a stormy day

A typhoon struck in our country a couple of weeks ago, and due to the semi-crisis that we had at our apartment that day, we were just plain cold, hungry and exhausted that day as well as the next.

The next day, my boyfriend and I pretty much just stayed home to recover from the previous day's exhaustion, so no bento then, and just a home meal made from whatever I could grab from the ref and some leftovers...

Hot rice, tamagoyaki, tulip hotdogs, asparagus and mixed vegetables in some sauce which I have now forgotten about... I'm pretty sure it was some white sauce that I made for dinner the night before... and some kani slices for garnish. ^_^;;

Blurry pics due to tired hands. :p




No comments:

 
All of the content that can be found on this blog is the property of the owner unless stated otherwise. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License. Some rights reserved, Kristine Cacas, 2007.

Site design by Ian Lemuel Comandante.