Thursday, October 12, 2006

Creepy bento?

Another late bento post. Just one this time around since it was my boyfriend's day off that day, and this bento ended up as my dinner and the rest became lunch that we shared before I headed for work.

Anyway, tamagoyaki + hotdogs + asparagus/veggie stir-fry and rice with furikake, umeboshi and kani slices. Marshmallows for dessert.

My boyfriend and I ended up talking about how the umeboshi and kani slices reminded us of either Evangelion or Sin, the last boss in FFX.








*and she's off rushing away again*

busy, busy, busy...

No comments:

 
All of the content that can be found on this blog is the property of the owner unless stated otherwise. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License. Some rights reserved, Kristine Cacas, 2007.

Site design by Ian Lemuel Comandante.