Saturday, September 30, 2006

New bento boxes. <3

Love me little. Love me long.

... or so says the cover of my new polka dot bento boxes. Got them when I met up with my parents at a nearby mall a couple of weeks ago. Sigh. I haven't seen them in months and they were late again, so I ended up shopping. One reason why I don't like it when people are late... it literally costs me money. Hehehe... all for a good cause, though.

My first batch of blue bento boxes, and my first pink one, too (I'm just not a pink kind of person...).

Meanwhile, the pink putifresh box claims that "Happy fruits is very delicious. I will eat this and will become fortunate all together."

Gotta love Engrish, sometimes. Hehe.




Pink box. Around the same capacity as the Urara boxes. (also comes in green with grape design)


Blue box. Slightly roomier than the Urara boxes. Automatically claimed by boyfriend, ofcourse. ^_^;; (also comes in pink)


Triple-layered box. (also comes in pink)


Size comparisons between the triple-layered one and the one with 2 layers


1 comment:

Idril said...

Hi! I love you site, just so many cute bento >-< ! I was wondering where do you but all your bento boxes? At the Hatchin? I vaguely recall that there is a speciality shop in Glorietta, do you know of the shop?

Cheers,

Idril

 
All of the content that can be found on this blog is the property of the owner unless stated otherwise. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License. Some rights reserved, Kristine Cacas, 2007.

Site design by Ian Lemuel Comandante.