Tuesday, June 13, 2006

As inspired by Azumanga Daioh



In today's menu:
(lower section)
plain rice
asparagus wrapped in bacon
(upper section)
naruto slices
mixed vegetables
tonkatsu sauce
a couple of cocktail hotdogs
fried eggplant
not shown - a bed of shredded kani for the upper section.

Hehe... I've been meaning to try the asparagus-bacon thing since I first saw Chiyo-chan's bento in Azumanga Daioh some years back. I just got to do it now. XD

As usual, this bento comes in two versions. One for myself and another for my boyfriend. Mine is in the urara box.







No comments:

 
All of the content that can be found on this blog is the property of the owner unless stated otherwise. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License. Some rights reserved, Kristine Cacas, 2007.

Site design by Ian Lemuel Comandante.