Thursday, March 23, 2006

Contact me

If you need to get in touch with me for whatever reason, please feel free to drop me a line at ksolaris (at) gmail (dot) com.

On Yahoo, I can also be reached via both email and IM under the handle ksolaris. Either that, or you can just simply leave a comment on an entry in this blog.

I do my best to reply right away, but I have a day job, too, and I have unreliable internet service at home, so please be patient. :)

The Tanuki, aka ksolaris, can also be reached via:
 
All of the content that can be found on this blog is the property of the owner unless stated otherwise. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License. Some rights reserved, Kristine Cacas, 2007.

Site design by Ian Lemuel Comandante.